terms and conditions
1. The contract between eflooringuk.com and the Buyer shall be deemed to have been made at the office of eflooringuk.com, Cloverbank Cottage, Baker Street, Bo’ness, West Lothian. EH51 9BZ.
2. All sales shall be deemed to be made between the Buyer and eflooringuk.com in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Sale herein after mentioned. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions and any terms and conditions put forward by the Buyer, these conditions shall prevail.
3. All representation on behalf of eflooringuk.com is valid only if they are confirmed in writing and the Buyer shall not rely upon any representation unless confirmed in writing.
4. The prices for all materials or goods supplied and transportation shall be strictly in accordance with those prices at the time of order currently notified and published by eflooringuk.com unless otherwise confirmed in writing by eflooringuk.com.
5. Goods are sold as conforming to the manufacturers specification and are subject to the manufacturers guarantee.
6. All goods are to be paid for at the time of ordering, unless some other terms have been specifically agreed in writing between the Buyer and eflooringuk.com.
7. All goods will be dispatched once payment has cleared.
8. Ownership of the goods will pass to the Buyer once they have been received and signed for.
9. It is the Buyers responsibility to check the goods for damage or wrong delivery before accepting delivery. No claim for damages or wrong delivery can be made if the carriers’ receipt is signed as goods received in good condition. Any claim for damages or wrong delivery must be made in writing within 3 days of receipt of goods, failing which all claims shall be deemed to be waived.
10. eflooringuk.com will accept all returns of whole orders in good condition, unopened, and in their original packaging, providing that we have been informed of your intent to cancel and return within 7 working days starting from the day of delivery in writing. All Buyers have a duty of care to the products they order during this cancellation period. All returns are at the customers expense and are subject to a 40% restocking charge. An additional 10% charge will be added to cover the cost of administration.
11. Whilst every effort will be made by eflooringuk.com to ensure that the correct quantity and quality of goods are delivered within a timely manner to the Buyer, neither eflooringuk.com nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any damages caused by such omissions or delays.
12. When installing or using any goods or equipment supplied by eflooringuk.com the Buyer shall observe all instructions, directions and warnings issued by eflooringuk.com or the manufacturer.
13. All cases of force majeure such as but not limited to Governmental action, wars, national emergency, acts of terrorism, epidemic, riots, strikes, fire, flood or industrial disputes give eflooringuk.com the right to postpone the fulfillment of the contract, as well as to cancel it partially or wholly without thereby conferring on the Buyer the right to claim damages against eflooringuk.com or the manufacturers.
Please note: due to the nature of computer monitors we cannot guarantee that the colour of the product you are looking at on screen is an accurate representation of the true colour of the product.